I was in the market for a new book, and I was feeling something with self improvement, specifically personal finance or money management.
After some searching, I came across this list of 10 bestselling personal finance books. There is a lot of good names I recognized, like Robert Kiyosaki and Dave Ramsey. There were also a few that I didn’t recognize. After going through the list and marking what I have and have not read, I added some good titles to my list of must reads. I’m anxious to get started reading them!
I thought there had to be others looking for a list of personal finance books, so I decided to share my finds with all of you. Take a look at the list and see if there are any that peak your interest. I figure you can’t go wrong with a list of best sellers! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. This does not increase your cost.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- How to Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide by Jane Bryant Quinn
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Money and Investing Guidebook by Dave Kansas
- How to Manage Your Money When You Don’t Have Any by Erik Wecks
- Get What’s Yours : The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security by Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Philip Moeller, and Paul Solman
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, and Monique Tilford
- The One Week Budget: Learn to Create Your Money Management System in 7 Days or Less! by The Budgetnista Tiffany Aliche
- Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing by Burton G. Malkiel
Have you read any of these books? Will you be adding any of them to your must read list?